St. John the Baptist Anglican Church, Kars, was built in 1850. It originally stood on land which is now Elmview Cemetery. In late December 1904, it was cross-braced and moved on skids over Roger Stevens Creek and north to its present location where sheds were added to shelter the horses. The church has its original pine pews and floor boards and a three-sided balcony. In 1985 the church hall was added. This little white country church is beautifully preserved and both the hall and church are wheelchair accessible.